Internship applications are currently open for summer start and/or Fall semester. Internships are paid at a standard hourly rate (New York) or can be utilized for credit.
The Production Department is responsible for the technical delivery of media assets between producers and licensors, GKIDS, and our partners. We are also tasked with the creation of branded video materials and bonus feature content. Creative and technologically savvy applicants are highly encouraged to apply!
- Assist with video editing (set up projects, log clips, source sound effects, etc.)
- Quality control of video assets and discs
- Assist with simple file and database organization to keep department organized
- Work with Home Entertainment department to enter and maintain metadata for titles
- Prepare content for home video releases (menu loops, chapter images, captions, etc.)
- Fix or create subtitles and captions for feature films and bonus content
- NYC-based. Internship will be in-person.
- Familiarity with Adobe suite of products especially Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Motion graphics experience, creating titles with After Effects
- Understanding of video codecs.
- Fluency in Japanese a plus!