Internship applications are currently open for the Fall/Winter.
The Production Department is responsible for the creation of branded video materials and the delivery of media assets between producers and licensors to our partners. Creative and technologically savvy applicants are highly encouraged to apply!
- Assist with video editing (set up projects, log clips, source sound effects, etc.)
- Create motion graphics for social media (work with Marketing Department)
- Quality control of video assets
- Assist with shooting content for the GKIDS TV YouTube channel as well as for other content needs
- Edit home video content (motion menus)
- Edit subtitles for feature films and bonus features
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
- Familiarity with digital cameras and lighting setups a plus
- Motion graphics experience a plus
- Fluency in Japanese a plus